Dear Loan Officer: What do the Top 1% of Sales People Do Differently?

Dear Loan Officer,

There are some misconceptions out there about how to sell most efficiently. Some, dive in head-first with one goal in mind: to close the deal. Still, there are strategies that the Top 1% of salespeople do differently than the other 99%. In my below video, I recap a great article I read outlining the Top 5 strategies. As you watch, marinate on how you’re faring, and reconcile how it relates to the pandemic and connecting virtually with your clients. And identify; are you going through this, or are you GROWING through this?

I wish you all the best!

About Trevor Hammond

As a veteran of the mortgage industry, Trevor Hammond is the co-author of "Borrow Smart, Retire Rich," a Certified Mortgage Adviser and a founding Faculty Member and Contributor to the National Institute of Financial Education ( And he has provided thousands of homeowners with the clarity and confidence to make smarter decisions when it comes to their mortgages and money. In 2013 he launched an entirely new kind of mortgage company: Aspire Mortgage Group, which is committed to educating and empowering homeowners to increase savings, eliminate bad debt, and safely increase net worth. The specialized group of mortgage professionals at Aspire Mortgage Group have redefined what homeowners should expect from a mortgage company. To learn more about Trevor Hammond and our team of mortgage advisors please visit our website at or email Trevor directly: Aspire Mortgage is a Sierra Pacific Mortgage Partner.
This entry was posted in Balance, Business, Career, Commitment, Customer Service, Knowledge, Leadership, Learning, Marketing, Priority Management, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply