“All progress starts by telling the truth.” – Dan Sullivan
This is one of my favorite quotes and lessons to live by. Where do I need to tell myself the honest truth about something in my life, so that I can begin truly progressing??
Until we tell the truth, we cannot start putting in place the systems, disciplines, and most importantly… commitment… to begin improving and growing.
- How effective IS my initial client consultation, based on my current results?
- How committed ARE my referral partners?
- How much do I truly take ownership and reduce the stress of my fellow teammates?
- How good of a leader am I?
- How essential of a teammate am I?
- How well am I doing at being the best father/mother/husband/wife/sister/brother/son/daughter to those I love?
- How much time do I really invest in mastering my skills to excel in my role at work?
- How well do I focus my time and energy every day on what’s most important?
- How important IS health and wellness to me, looking at my current eating/drinking/exercise habits?
- How ‘sold’ am I on the value I bring to the client experience and that I am the only, and best, option in the market?
Telling the truth, to ourselves, is where we can begin real progress.